Weekly or Monthly Paid Advertising Options:
- Self Service Banner Ads: Coming soon.
- Discount Code: Add a linked discount code to any relevant post. This works best for actual or similar brands/styles you’ve already spotted on Reality Through My Eyes.
- Sponsored Giveaway: Creation, promotion and facilitation of a week long giveaway on Reality Through My Eyes. Brand must supply a prize value of $250 or greater.
- Sponsored “Looks we Love” Post: Collage + links of a virtual window shopping session at your e-commerce site.
- Sponsored Category (ex. Food & Wine): Monthly product integration with the content of preferred category on Reality Through My Eyes (Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Food & Wine, For the Home, Entertain etc.)
- Brand Ambassadorship: Long term product integrations within the content of Reality Through My Eyes, including facebook and twitter coverage.
If you have another awesome idea not listed here, please e-mail us with your pitch!
Please note that we do not trade product for posts.
In the spirit of full transparency and in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the FTC, all sponsored posts will be noted as such at the bottom of each post.
Reality Through My Eyes Full Disclosure Policy
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.