My family has been making this dessert for years, and it is so simple…and even more delicious!
Everyone I have ever made it for always asks for the recipe, and they always seem to be surprised that it only takes 5 ingredients!
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- Strawberries, chopped for garnish
- Cool Whip for garnish
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl
- Dip raw biscuit in melted butter to coat
- Dip butter coated biscuit in sugar, and flip, to coat both side
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until all biscuits are coated
- Bake coated biscuits according to package directions
- Plate and serve with chopped strawberries and cool whip!