This is one of my “go-to” recipes that is so simple…and soooo delicious! You can tailor the recipe to your own taste buds by substituting shrimp for the chicken or any other mea that you prefer!
- 1 box of penne pasta
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bundle of green onions
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- spices: cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic salt, lawry’s season salt, italian seasoning blend, and salt & pepper
- Bring pot of water to boil, and cook pasta according the package instructions.
- Dice peppers and onions, set aside.
- Cut chicken into small cubes.
- Sprinkle chicken with all seasonings, to taste (note: add more or less cayenne depending on the spice level you prefer.)
- Heat butter in a pan and add chicken.
- Cook chicken until slightly browned
- Add veggies and cook for 5-10 minutes on medium high.
- Add cream and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in cooked pasta and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Top with shredded parmesean cheese and serve
I’m hungry just writing this recipe! Enjoy!!!!