My 3 year old niece is as girly as they come. She loves anything and everything pink, princess, and pretty. She also loves to emulate everything her mom does.
Talking to her collegues in the teachers’ lounge, my sister learned of a great idea for making pretend make-up that looks just like the real thing. I decided to take on the task and send it as a gift for little Anniston (my niece)
*I’m pretty sure this idea is all over the internet, so I do not claim it as my own.
- Old make-up containers (The amount is to your preference)
- Nail polish (The more colorful, the better)
- Clean out your old make-up containers with soap and water.
- Pour nail polish into each “slot” and let dry over night
- The nailpolish reduces when dry, so repeat step 2 until the polish has dried to the level you want
- THAT’S IT!